LAW OFFICE OF
PANNEBAKER & MOHR, P.C.
Attorney Kendra A. Mohr is engaged in the general practice of law, providing a variety of legal services to individuals, businesses, homeowners associations, and other organizations in Middletown, Hummelstown, Hershey, and the surrounding area. Some of the services provided include:
- Estate Planning including preparation of Wills, Trusts, Living Wills, Durable Powers of Attorney, and Health Care Powers of Attorney
- Estate and Trust Administration and Probate of Wills
- Business Law including forming small corporations and LLCs, establishing a fictitious name, serving as general counsel, reviewing contracts
- Real Estate including representation of Buyers and Sellers in real estate purchases and transfers
- Landlord/Tenant including drafting leases for residential and commercial properties and assistance with the eviction process
- Homeowners Associations (HOA) including general representation, amendment of by-laws and/or declaration, pursuit of homeowners for past due assessment balances
In addition to the services listed above, Kendra is able to assist you with many other issues. Please do not hesitate to contact Kendra at (717) 944-1333 to determine if she can assist you.
4000 Vine Street, Suite 101
Middletown, PA 17057
(717) 944-1333 Phone
(717) 944-4004 Fax
The office is wheelchair accessible.