LAW OFFICE OF
PANNEBAKER & MOHR, P.C.
Attorney Kendra A. Mohr is engaged in the general practice of law, providing a variety of legal services to individuals, businesses, homeowners associations, and other organizations in Middletown, Hummelstown, Hershey, and the surrounding area. Some of the services provided include:
- Estate Planning including preparation of Wills, Trusts, Living Wills, Durable Powers of Attorney, and Health Care Powers of Attorney
- Estate and Trust Administration and Probate of Wills
- Business Law including forming small corporations and LLCs, establishing a fictitious name, serving as general counsel, reviewing contracts
- Real Estate including representation of Buyers and Sellers in real estate purchases and transfers
- Landlord/Tenant including drafting leases for residential and commercial properties and assistance with the eviction process
- Homeowners Associations (HOA) including general representation and amendment of by-laws and/or declaration
In addition to the services listed above, Kendra is able to assist you with many other issues. Please do not hesitate to contact Kendra at (717) 944-1333 to determine if she can assist you.
4000 Vine Street, Suite 101
Middletown, PA 17057
(717) 944-1333 Phone
(717) 944-4004 Fax
The office is wheelchair accessible.